The full-size Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter is a single-engine, seven-seater STOL (Short Take-off and Landing) aircraft designed as a highly versatile workhorse, and made by the Swiss manufacturer Pilatus Aircraft. Powered by a single turbo-prop engine it is widely employed as a bush plane, support machine, air ambulance, skydiver transport and crop-duster.
Pilatus PC-6 takes the form of a semi-scale model incorporating many detail features. For example, it includes simulated rivets and panel lines, aerials, a glazed cockpit, a scale sprung undercarriage and, of course, an attractive painted finish. The wings and tailplane are detachable for convenience of storage and transport, however once assembled the attraction of this popular design is very clear. Sure enough, the rugged, versatile character of the original is beautifully displayed and, just like the full-size, the flying characteristics are exemplary.
Our Pilatus PC-6 has large control surfaces, ample power and beautifully balanced handling in the air, with the result that its perfectly capable of vertical climbs, aerobatic manoeuvres including knife-edge passes, and even torque rolls! With its large flaps the aeroplane can also manage extremely short take-off and landing runs, just like the full-size. Finally, as an added bonus, a float set is available for the Pilatus PC-6 as an optional extra fit the floats and you can look forward to hours of fun flying from water, and even snow!
* 100% factory-assembled.
* Painted finish and decals applied.
* Powerful brushless electric motor.
* Available in two attractive colour schemes.
* Sprung scale undercarriage with large wheels.
* Offset-hinged landing flaps for steep descents and short take-off runs.
* Extend its versatility, fit floats, and take it for a swim.
* Wingspan: 1250mm
* Length: 930mm
* Weight: 1100g
What's in the box
* Factory assembled and decorated ELAPOR airframe.
* PERMAX BL-O 3530-1100 electric motor.
* MULTIcont BL-40 speed controller.
* 11 x 5.5 propeller.
* MS-12016 servos.
* Comprehensive instructions.