** RR Version , Includes Motor, ESC , Servos
The outstanding features of the real dogfighter are speed, agility and precise response to control commands - and that includes this model! If you’re capable of handling this level of performance, you’ll soon have your nose in front when racing, as well as holding the best cards for a classic dogfight.
Classic, precise aerobatics
Fast dives followed by maximum-speed passes
just above grass-level
Chop the streamer in a combat bout
- that’s what it’s for!
Float in slowly to a gentle landing
And all this with the aggressive look and sleek lines of a Reno racer, or the machine behind the racer - a fast WW II fighter. DogFighter - undiluted adrenalin!
- Low minimum speed
- Spectacular top speed
- Extremely neutral handling and accurate response to control commands for precise aerobatics
- Very robust thanks to ELAPOR® construction
- Detachable wing for ease of transport
- Removable canopy for easy battery swap
- Velcro strap for secure battery retention
- Downthrust and sidethrust can be accurately fine-tuned
- Two decal sheets included: "Racer” and "Fighter”
- High-performance brushless motor, speed controller, elevator and aileron servos already installed (RR version)
- Rudder function can be retro-fitted very easily; all parts (except servo) included.
- High level of pre-fabrication: fit the tailplane, apply the decals,install the receiver, go fly!
|Overall length:||812 mm|
|All-up weight:||approx. 850 g|
|Wing area:||19.07 dm²|
|Wing loading:||min. 34 g/dm²|
|RC functions:||aileron, elevator, throttle, optional rudde|