Widely regarded as Germany's finest fighter of World War I, the Fokker D.VII had a short wartime career as it was introduced towards the end of the war in 1918. Pilots praised the aircraft's handling and ease of operation. Some 1000 examples were produced before the Armistice of November 1918 and manufacture continued post-war until a total of 3,300 had been built.
The Ares [air-eez] Fokker D.VII is a lightweight three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as a scale engine and machine gun detail together with 4-color lozenge camouflage wings. Technically advanced the Fokker D.VII incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver that's compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters.
Weighing only an ounce, the Fokker D.VII is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
* 100% ready to fly, straight out of the box.
* Semi-scale appearance with four-color lozenge camouflage scheme.
* Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces.
* Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional maneuverability.
* Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets.
* Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the D.VII's exciting performance.
* Low speed characteristics mean the D.VII is ideal for smaller flying sites.
* Crisp scale features include engine, propeller, undercarriage, strut, and panel detailing.
* Wingspan: 398mm
* Length: 305mm
* All-up weight:29g
What's in the Box
* 100% factory assembled Fokker D.VII.
* 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo battery.
* Quick-start guide.
Required to Complete
* Hitec Transmitter