Designed wholly for R/C pilots who aspire to, or have achieved, aerobatic supremacy, Seagull’s new 35cc Yak 54 is an aeroplane that you won’t want to do without. Light, strong, agile and totally locked-in, there’s nothing this stunner won’t do with the right pair of fingers on the sticks. It’ll quite literally fly the book – including both covers and the blurb on the back. Anyway, you get the idea.
Perfect for intermediate flyers who are looking to develop their skills the Yak 54’s lightly loaded wing will forgive the odd mistake, whilst its tough and durable undercarriage will repel most of what’s thrown at it in the name of practice. If you’ve always dreamt of flying knife-edge circuits, high-alpha aeros or beautifully tight inverted flat spins, look no further. A pilots’ aeroplane through-and-through this 73” freestyler is not only impeccably built and covered, it’s been treated to a surfeit of quality hardware and the appearance of a thoroughbred aerobat that means business. We love it.
* Lightweight, high-quality balsa and plywood construction.
* Beautifully covered in genuine Oracover film.
* Eye-catching high-vis colour scheme.
* Quick fit plug-in wings facilitate transport and storage.
* Designed for glow, petrol or electric power.
* Large cockpit hatch offers unhindered internal access.
* Durable alloy undercarriage.
* Slop free pull-pull rudder control system.
* Factory painted glass fibre engine cowl.
* Crystal clear, beautifully painted canopy hatch.
* Full hardware pack included.
* Includes electric conversion kit.
What's in the Box
* Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
* Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
* Factory assembled and covered tailplane & rudder.
* Clear canopy moulding / hatch.
* Painted wheel spat set.
* Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
* Painted duraluminium main undercarriage.
* Main wheel pair.
* Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
* Conversion mount for electric power.
* Wing spar set.
* Tailwheel assembly.
* Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
* 35 – 40cc petrol engine or electric equivalent.
* 6-channel computer transmitter and receiver combo.
* Propeller to suit chosen engine.
* 6 x Suitable high-quality servos.
|wing_span||1800mm / 70inch|