- Factory assembled and practically ready to fly.
- Light, impact resistant EPO airframe.
- Vector switchable 3-mode stabilisation system.
- Brushless 3S power system.
- Gentle flying characteristics (perfect for learning).
- Excellent flight duration.
- Superb low-speed handling.
- Proven pre-installed hardware.
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Durable undercarriage.
- Four pre-installed high-quality 9g servos.
- Includes AR06 6-channel full range radio system.
- 30-minute assembly time.
What's in the Box
- 1x AR06 6-channel, 2.4GHz full range Tx / Rx combo.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 2-piece fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and finished 1-piece tailplane.
- 1x Trike undercarriage set.
- 1x Pre-installed 3136 1200KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 20A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Pre-installed Vector switchable 3-mode gyro.
- 5x Pre-installed high quality 9g servos.
- 1x Main wing spar / joiner.
- 1x 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 25C LiPo battery.
- 1x 3S mains Li-Po charger.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
Product DescriptionEye-catching in its bright high-vis colour scheme, the Arrows Trekker not only looks right, it's been designed to fly right. Perfectly placed to take the complete beginner from tentative first hops to basic aerobatics and beyond, a close look at the airframe and well-appointed powertrain will find favour even with experienced pilots. From its classic Clark-Y high-lift wing and fully symmetrical stabiliser section, through the stable, high ground clearance, trike undercarriage layout, to the roomy fuselage and resilient EPO foam construction, this is an aeroplane that puts function and form on an equal footing, as a look inside will confirm. Here, the powerful 1200KV brushless outrunner and 20A ESC – coupled to a supplied 3S 1300mAh Li-Po – are perfectly suited to the ample ? x ?" propeller, resulting in enough power to tackle that crucial training function, yet perform aerobatics with ease. As a beginner, you'll immediately appreciate the Trekker's docile and forgiving flight envelope, while those with experience will delight in its versatility and outstanding performance. The Arrows Trekker is, quite simply, the perfect one-stop solution to grass-roots training and onward progression to basic aerobatics.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||25dm2||387in2|
|Assembly Time||30 minutesmin|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors|
|EAN / Barcode||5051121259216|
|Model Type||Sports & Aerobatic|
|RC Vehicle Type||RC Plane|
|Fuel Type||Electric - Brushless|
|Build Level||RTF Ready to Fly|
|wing_span||1200mm / 47inch|
Write Your Own Review
More from Arrows Hobby
- Nose Landing Gear Set (Leg + wheel) (for Sky Trainer) ARRAF114Special Price £13.49 £11.24 Regular Price £14.99