This is a greatplanes C of G balancer for fixed wing models up to 40lbs meaning you can now accurately and easily balance your model according to the manufacturer's recommendations. You can also make precise changes to the C of G location to alter your model's flight characteristics to match your skills and preferences.
The GP C.G. Machine is a tool that improves the way we balance our models. You can now have better control over the placement of the CG and remove some of the worry from those first flights. It's easy to assemble and easy to use. It is a must-have for any workshop or club. Try one and see!
The CG has a profound effect on the way the model flies, handles and responds to control inputs. As most of us know, a nose-heavy model flies poorly; a tail-heavy model flies once. Those who do not know this find out the hard way/
* Simplifies the essential final steps of any plane's assembly: locating its recommended center of gravity and correcting the balance.
* CG Machine's accuracy improves a trainer's stability and predictability...sharpens a sport model's aerobatics...and boosts a racing model's speed.
* Works with all types of fixed-wing aircraft up to 40 pounds-kits, ARFs, high-wings, low-wings, with or without struts, regardless of size or wingspan.
* Wide, injection-molded base improves stability and can be slid apart or together to accommodate all fuselage widths.
* "Hands-off" operation eliminates fingertip balancing's huge potential for error. No additional tools or supplies needed!
* Supplied with full instructions that include tips on balancing your model and the effects that they have