The AEO R1 battery voltage logger and health analyzer is not only an accurate 6S battery voltage cell meter, but also integrated with a battery health analysis function. So it really is an essential item for all model pilots.
* The R1 is suitable for LiFePO4 and lithium polymer batteries.
* Size：53 x 29x 5mm
* Small, light and ultra-portable with only 5mm thickness, including LCD screen.
* Voltage value and capacity display. Up to 6 cells voltage display of single cell and total pack +/- 0.01V(10mv) display resolution and +/-2％ accuracy.
* Battery analysis function. Score your battery if the cells balance well or not. Direct indicate of cell capacity and total pack capacity.
* In-flight battery discharge curve logger.
* Record the lowest voltage of the battery during the flight
* Voltage measurement trimming.
* Reverse connection protection.
* Due to the battery pack loading drop, to avoid the voltage measurement difference error, make sure the battery pack is disconnected at least 30 seconds.
* Data display refresh rate may drop in low temperature environment. This is normal because of the LCD panel characteristics.
* Although the R1 is a device with very low power consumption, make sure to disconnect the battery after use.
* There are ?A? and ?B? button on the product.