Phoenix Ice Lite brings the ability to run at input voltages of up to 25V (6S LiPo or 20 cells NiCd/NiMH) and use the built in switching BEC to output up to 5 amps of servo power all the way up to the 25V max. The Phoenix Ice switching BEC output is factory set to 5.0V. Users may use Castle Link to select their desired voltage between 5.0V and 7.0V, in 0.1V increments.
Ice brings another incredibly useful feature — extensive data logging capabilities. The controllers are able to measure and record many parameters at sample rates that you choose between 10 samples per second and 1 sample per second. Data is stored directly in the controller and may be accessed once the run is over using the Castle Link software.
All Phoenix Ice are ready to fly out of the bag, no programming is necessary for most aircraft applications. The controllers are set at the factory for Auto LiPo detect/cutoff operation and they are tuned for optimum outrunner performance. Advanced users will find the incredible programmability of the Phoenix Ice allows for performance characteristics tailored exactly to their desires.
* Dimensions: L101.6 x W34.9 x H20.6mm
* Weight: 65.2g
* Max Amps: 200 Amps
* Max Voltage: 25V - 6S LiPo or 20 Cell NiMh/NiCd
Data Logging: Ice also offers extensive data logging capabilities. The controllers are able to measure and record many parameters at sample rates that you choose between 10 samples per second and 1 sample per second.
Data points include:
* Battery Voltage
* Battery Ripple
* Battery Current
* Controller Temperature
* Controller Input Throttle
* Controller Motor Power Output
* Motor RPM
This data is stored directly in the controller and may be accessed once the run is over using the Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately) and Castle Link software (available free at castlecreations.com). The Max Log Size is 21,504 bytes, everything takes one byte except for motor rpm which takes two.
Logging 'Battery Current' at only a 1 sample / second - 358 minutes of logging time (almost 6 hrs)
* Logging 'Motor RPM' at only 1 sample / second - 179 minutes of logging time
* Logging everything at only 1 sample / second - 44 minutes of logging time
* Logging everything at 10 samples / second - 4 minutes and 28 seconds
* Ready to fly out of the bag, but users can tap into serious computing capabilities by connecting them to Castle Link software using a Castle Link or Field Link programming card.
* Comprehensive heli feature set, including direct entry governor mode, auto-rotation with bailout, and soft start capabilities to protect your gearing.
* Opto isolated throttle cable helps reduce radio interference
* Full data logging capabilities. Measure amp draw, controller temperature, motor rpms, battery voltage and ripple and more. Take the mystery out of electric flight!
*The Phoenix Ice Lite 200 controller is only intended to be used in applications where the controller is placed in a very high airflow. A 20mph airflow over the controller is required in order to achieve the advertised ratings.Use the standard Ice 200 or Ice HV 160 wherever possible.