A vintage classic, the Taylorcraft BC-12D Seagull models have an uncanny knack for choosing great subjects for their models and the BC-12D is a great example.
The Seagull Taylorcraft is a great model and can be powered either by i.c. or an electric motor with little fuss. Electric motor mount is included.
No need for an expensive radio because a basic 4-channel radio system is all thats required to control the BC-12D.
Covered in genuine Oracover, the Taylorcraft looks great in its authentic vintage colour scheme.
* Lightweight, High quality Balsa & Ply Construction
* Two piece Plug in Wings for Quick and Easy Transportation
* Covered with Genuine Oracover Covering
* Eye Catching Scale Colour Scheme
* Pre-Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and Wheel Pants
* Pre-Installed Pilot & Instrument Panel
* Great Sport Flying Characteristics
* Stable Flight Characteristics
* Wingspan: 62.0 in (157.5 cm).
* Wing area: 620 sq.in (40.0 sq.dm).
* Weight: 3.3 - 3.9 lbs (1.5 - 1.8 kg).
* Length: 40.9 in (103.8cm).
* Motor: 25-.32 brushless motor.
* Radio: 4 channels with 4 servos.
* Electric conversion: Optional.
Required to Complete
* 4 x HS-81 Hitec Servos (2212130)
* 1 x Suitable Electric Motor
* 1 x Suitable Electric Speed Controller
* 1 x 4 or more Channel Radio
|EAN / Barcode||5051121211962|
|Model Type||High Wing Scale & Semi Scale|
|wing_span||1501mm to 2000mm / 60in - 78in|
Write Your Own Review
More from Seagull
- BU-133 Bucker Jungmeister Wing Struts (for SEA-212) SGBJ215Special Price £12.59 £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- Arising Star V2 Tailplane Set (for SEA-03) SGAS107Special Price £29.69 £24.74 Regular Price £41.99