This is the new Lemon 2.4GHz DSMX / DSM2 Compatible 8 Channel PPM receiver and satellite receiver it features 8 channel PPM. Lemon Receiver quality is guaranteed as all products have been tested to be compatible with Spektrum DSMX and or DSM2 products. All Lemon Receivers are full range including the Light series and in practice match or better the range of other comparable DSM2/DSMX receivers under the same conditions.Lemon receivers have the identification of connections,plug orientation and switch function printed on the PC board or the case.
* 8 Channel PPM
* Light weight
* Satellite receiver for added security
* Compatible with DSM2/DSMX aircraft radio and module systems DSM2 backward compatible
* FailSafe via the press of a button to give the highest level of safety in the event of RF signal loss
* 3 microprocessors to ensure the highest performance available
* Compact design
* Designed for quadcopters
* Type:DSM2/DSMX Compatible Full Range Receiver
* Number of Channel:8 PPM
* Modulation:DSMX Compatible and DSM2 backward Compatible
* Band:2.4 GHz
* Dimension:25mm x 35mm x 7mm
* Voltage Range:3.45v - 7.2v
It is highly recommend that users enable FailSafe. Some quadcopter flight controllers do not have fail safe systems built in.If the the quad copter has flown far away from the transmitter (eg. 2 km away from the transmitter for Aerial photography application), RF signal may have faded due to distance. FailSafe allows the receiver to output default signal when signal is lost to keep the quad copter flying until the signal is recovered again.
* Plug bind plug into the receiver.
* Provide power to the receiver.
* Enable bind mode on transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver.
* Upon successful binding and if you do not want to set FailSafe remove bind plug
* Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
* Ensure that the transmitter and receiver are turned on.
* Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
* Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
* Press the side push button to memorize failsafe settings.
* Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
* Remove bind plug.
* Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
* Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.
PPM Pulse Sequence
*The PPM pulse sequence is in the following order:
Throttle - Aileron - Elevator - Rudder - Gear - Aux1 - Aux2 - Aux3
This is not a Spektrum receiver or design copy and is not supported by Spektrum or Horizon Hobby.The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby.This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Receiver quality is guaranteed.