This is the AWESOME NEW Taranis X9D Plus Carbon Fibre effect Special Edition. The transmitter is based on the existing and incredibly popular Taranis X9D, FrSky has added the best upgrades available. Featuring the upgraded M9 Hall Sensor Gimbals with custom CNC aluminum gimbal stick ends, steps the Taranis up to incredible levels of precision, feel, and reliability. Add to that a detachable SMA antenna, Hydrodipped shell, upgraded switches, and it also includes a special edition zipper case.
All of these upgrades are built onto the rock solid ACCST frequency hopping technology and the powerful Open TX open-source software, resulting in unprecedented range and reliability. The radio also includes a haptic feedback system, so you don't have to worry about your alarms distracting your neighbors on the flight line.
Excellent ergonomic design make it more natural than ever to operate the Taranis' eight programmable switches, two twist knobs, and two lateral slider pots. This is the mode 2 version of the radio, with the popular left stick throttle setup.
Say goodbye to annoying buzzers for your alarms and warnings - as well as the haptic vibration, the Taranis uses a voice alert system for settings such as low voltage warnings, countdowns, and landing gear notifications. With the SD card slot offering practically unlimited memory, you can program just about any alert you like, even using your own voice.
Included with the radio are a neck strap, 2000mAh NiMH battery, and AC charger, and special edition zipper case.
* RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
* 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
* 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
* 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
* Self-test of the transmitter antenna
* 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
* Audio Speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
* USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
* Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
* Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
* State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
* Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
* Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
* Real-time flight data logging
* Receiver match
* JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
* Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
* Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
* Smart Port Supported
Special Edition Specification:
* Gimbals: M9 Hall Sensor
* Stick Ends: Customized M4 CNC Aluminum Gimbal Stick Ends
* Shells: Carbon Fiber effect
* Antenna: Detachable SMA Antenna
* Switches: Upgraded Switches
* Eva Case
* Channels:16 channels/ up to 32 channels
* Battery capacity: 2000mAh
* Operating voltage: 6-15V( 2S 3S lipo are acceptable)
* Operating current: 270mAh maximum
* Operating temperature: -10 – 60 ℃
* Backlight LCD screen: 212*64, Blue/White
* Model memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
* Taranis X9D ACCST 2.4GHz Transmitter (Mode 2 version)
* 2000mAh battery
* Special Edition padded carry bag
* Neck strap
* Gimbal protectors
* User Manual