The FrSky Horus X10S is the latest transmitter to join the FrSky family.The X10S has all the features of its predecessor and has its own unique advantages.
The X10S series carries forward all the advantages of its big brother the X12S, it has the built-in iXJT+ module, detachable external antenna, and an industrial LCD screen. Comes with FrSky’s own easy to use FrOS (operating system) and of course, supports OpenTX as well. The X10S series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. Designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The Horus X10S is equipped with our latest and best gimbal to date, the MC12P has all CNC digital higher accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor Gimbals than MC12 gimbal of the X12S. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
* Built-in iXJT+ module (the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
* Wireless trainer system
* Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/)
* FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
* 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
* Antenna detection and SWR warning
* Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
* Built-in Li-ion battery
* MC12P all CNC digital higher accuracy ten ball bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
* Full Weight: 1000g
* Operating Voltage: DC 7.2V
* Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ℃
* Operating Current: 350mA@7.2V
* Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
* Model Memories: 60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)
* Transmitter Panel : Carbon Fiber