- Optimised gliding characteristics.
- Robust Elapor construction.
- Very low cruise speed.
- Ultra efficient, brushless motor for a brisk climb and long flights.
- Efficient folding propeller.
- Transport friendly detachable wings, fin and tailplane.
- Ample fuselage space accommodates a wide range of battery sizes.
- Easy fit canopy for speedy battery changes.
- Accommodates aileron up landing aid.
- Beginner-friendly flying characteristics.
What's in the Box
- 1x Fuselage, wing, tailplane, fin and cockpit moulding set.
- 1x GRP spar.
- 1x 9x 6Ó folding propeller.
- 1x Moulded plastic fittings set.
- 1x Hardware pack.
- 1x Pre-cut decal sheet.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 4 - 6 channel 2.4GHz Tx and Rx combo.
- 1 x Roxxy C28-34-850kV brushless motor 25315077
- 1 x 20A Roxxy BL-Control 720 S-BEC ESC.
- 2 x 3.0 kg.cm micro servos (MPX Tiny-S recommended).
- 2 x 1.3 kg.cm ultra micro servos (MPX Nano-S recommended).
- 1 x 3S 2200mAh LiPo and charger.
Product DescriptionWith evolution rather than revolution firmly in mind this latest version of the massively popular EasyGlider takes the existing well-mannered, robust, electric soarer and brings it seamlessly inline with other models in the Multiplex range. Now equipped with a detachable fin and tailplane, a new trim scheme, an ultra-light high-strength square GRP spar and light / rigid M-Space construction the EasyGlider 4 offers enhanced gliding characteristics and a low cruise speed that makes it even easier to find thermals. But thats not all, the EasyGlider 4 makes a great all-round sportster that performs basic aerobatics (including inverted flight and stall-turns) with a grace that'll add a whole new dimension to your flying. In essence, the EasyGlider 4 is a model for all skill levels and all occasions.
|Total surface area (sq. dm):||40|
|All-up weight (g):||1100|
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Write Your Own Review