This is the Lemon 2.4GHz DSMX receiver.Lemon Receiver quality is guaranteed as all products have been tested to be compatible with Spektrum DSMX and or DSM2 products.All Lemon Receivers are full range including the Light series and in practice match or better the range of other comparable DSM2/DSMX receivers under the same conditions.Lemon receivers have the identification of connections,plug orientation and switch function printed on the PC board or the case.
Lemon Diversity receivers feature an independent processor which monitors the incoming signal on both antennas and chooses the appropriate antenna for the best reception.
Base on the Lemon Rx latest DSMP with SDR (software defined radio) technology, this receiver along with extended antenna provides excpetional perofrmance for fomaie to carbon fusleage glider with excpetional performance.
|Type:||Lemon Rx DSMP 6-Channel Receiver (Top-Pin, DSMX/DSM2 compatible)|
|Number of Channel:||6|
|Modulation:||DSMP (DSMX/DSM2 compatible)|
|Dimension:||30(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
Failsafe Enable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug.
2) Upon successful binding, set the transmitter sticks / channels to the desired failsafe position.
3) Press the side pushbutton to save the current position in failsafe mode.
4) Check for green light on. Green light on indicates failsafe is successfully enabled.
5) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
Failsafe Disable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug. If green light is on Failsafe is currently enabled, pressing the side pushbutton will disable Failsafe.
2) Check for green light off indicates Failsafe disabled.
3) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).