Offering all season, all terrain, all-round performance this is one model that has something to offer everyone. Easy to fly, docile, sedate and tough, it’s a perfect training platform for beginners; just reduce the rates, go easy on the power and it’ll look after your circuits and bumps all day long. But that’s only the half of it, if you up the rates, bang the sticks in the corners and give it beans, there’s almost nothing that this versatile high-winger won’t do. From hovering to wild aerobatics and even knife-edge it really is a model with a flight envelope that’s waiting to be explored. And, of course, tundra tyres, big flaps and plenty of power give it an everyday bung in the boot versatility that’ll have you reaching for your Bigfoot time and time again, particularly when other models seem a little too much hassle. Presented in a pseudo Cessna colour scheme and sporting a full suite of landing and navigation lights this capable STOL machine not only flies well, it looks well too and will comfortably keep you airborne long into the evening.
Spanning 1300mm, taking a basic 5-channel radio and using a humble 3S 2200mAh battery it’s light on cost too, not least because it comes fully equipped with a powerful brushless outrunner, ESC, servos and pre-connected flying surfaces. Into the air within minutes of opening the box there’s little to stand in your way of owning (arguably) the finest foamie sportster on the market. Make an impression with a Bigfoot.
* Pre-assembled, factory painted and ready to fly.
* Takes a standard 3S 2200mAh LiPo.
* Exceptional STOL performance.
* All-terrain tundra tyres.
* Landing and navigation lights.
* Flap equipped.
* Ideal for pilots of all abilities.
* Benign stall characteristics.
* Tough and forgiving airframe.
* High-quality fittings and components.
* Full spares availability.
* Fully aerobatic.
* Impressive power to weight ratio.
* Can be flight ready within in minutes of opening the box.
* Wingspan: 1300mm (51.1in)
* Length: 1060mm (41.7in)
* Flying Weight: Around 1310g
* Motor: 3536-850kV
* Electronic Speed Control: 30amp
* Propeller: 11 x 7
* Servos: 6 x 9gram
What's in the Box
* Factory assembled and painted fuselage with pre-applied decals.
* Factory assembled and painted 2-piece wing with decals applied.
* Factory assembled and painted tail set with pre-applied decals.
* Pre-installed 3536 850KV motor.
* Pre-installed 30A ESC with XT60 connector.
* Undercarriage unit with wheels.
* 2-blade propeller (11 x 7").
* Wing spar.
* Screw and pushrod set.
* Pre-installed high quality 9g servos.
* Y-lead and strut clip set.
* Comprehensive instruction manual.
Required to complete
* Radio 6 Channel transmitter and receiver
* Required Battery3S 2200mAh 25c