Waypoint motors present the best value in brushless motors. When it is down to what you get for you pound, together with the logical and easy to understand selection, the Waypoint range of motors are unbeatable.
* LiPo Cells: 2S to 3S
* KV: 1212
* Max Current:22amps
* Shaft diameter: 4 mm
* Weight: 85g
*Brushless motors do not need to be ‘run in’. Do not run any motor on ‘bench test’ for longer than 20 seconds. The motor and ESC may get excessively hot causing damage to the power train components.
* We recommend using a WATT METER to check a new system to ensure that the manufacturer's recommended specifications are not exceeded.
* YOU MUST confirm that the ESC program settings - especially the timing, are correct before running the motor.
* During the watt meter test, if the maximum current (Amps) is close to, or has reached, the maximum current for the motor before you have reached the full (open) throttle position DO NOT continue with the test. You should reduce the diameter and / or pitch of the propellor and retest
* Exceeding the motor specifications will damage the motor and / or ESC and battery. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
* We are unable to uphold the manufacturer's warranty if for any reason the motor has been modified, or used outside of the manufacturer's specification