Brushless motor MEGA ACn 16/15/x. Diameter 28mm, length 36,4mm, weight 76g
Motor MEGA AC 16/15/3 is designed mainly for ducted fans powered models and pylon models.
- ducted fans 50 - 73 mm, e.g. F16 Kyosho with 8 NiMH, NiCd cells, Pyranha 10 x 1250 mAh NiCd, NiMH cells or 3 Li-POL, Li-ION cells. WEMOTEC Mini-Fan 480 (diameter 72mm), wing span 79 cm, flying weight up to 1,2 kg (10 - 11 cells).
- pylon models (7 cells, propeller 5x2" NYLON, 21500 RPM, 14 A, or 6x5", propeller AERONAUT Glas, 16800 RPM, 26,5 A).
- small and fast models, e.g. MICROJET - BLAU (500 g, 6 - 8 NiMH cells, or 3 Li-POL, Li-ION cells, propeller 4,7x4,7“ CAM Gruapner, model manufacturer Graupner)
- Motor is suitable also for gliders - with gearbox 1:3,1 and propeller up to 13“. With gearbox 1:3,1 and 8 cells has propeller 8x4" 9000 RPM, and current consumption is 8,5A.
Recomended controller 30 A (for 8-10 cells, and ducted fan with internal diameter 65 mm).
Power supply : 6 - 10 cells NiCd or NiMH.
|Voltage [V]||Propeller AE GLAS Fixed 6x5"|
|Current [A]||Revs [RPM]|
- Hardened stell shaft, diameter 3,2 mm.
- Two precise ball bearings
- Dynamically balanced
- Neodym magnet rotor
- Handmade stator, lightweight rotor allows high revolution.
- Kevlar bandage rotor
- Motor mount has two M3 threads for two M3 screws
- Efficiency up to 88%
- COMBAT version is designed for higer mechanical requirements, shaft diameter 5 mm.
- Recommended gearbox: MEGA GEAR 16
- Size and weight of these motors are the same as brushed motors of product line MIG 400. They have much better efficiency, power, max. revolutions and long lifetime. For example with motor MEGA ACn 16/15/8 and 8 cell aerobatic model you more than double the time of flight compared to MIG 400 motor.
- Motors are also suitable for 50 - 70 mm diameter ducted fan.
- At special request we can cupply also motor Mega ACn 16/15/4 with non-standart shaft with diameter 2,3mm. We can recommend this power drive for helicpoter models MicroStar 400 (Graupner) Zoom 400 (Protech) with weight 650 - 700 g, 3 cells Li-Pol 3S1P 1500 – 1800 mAh. 11,1V , current supply approx. 10A, recommended controller 25A. (more in "RC Revue 06/2005" magazine (pages.50-51) - in Czech).