This tiny brushless outrunner motor is ideal for small indoor or parkfly models. Designed to run on 2S LiPo packs, it has a 3-leg integrated mount and is supplied with mounting screws and a domed spinner-type, tapered collet prop adaptor.For its size, this is an excellent smooth running brushless outrunner motor making it a very popular choice for many indoor micro models up to 100g / 3.53oz.
* LiPo Cells:2S only
* Props: GWS 4 x 2.5 or 5 x 4.3
* Max Amps:5
* ESC Amps:6
* KV rpm/V:2200
This motor is equivalent to a park 180 on 2S
*Brushless motors do not need to be ‘run in’. Do not run any motor on ‘bench test’ for longer than 20 seconds. The motor and ESC may get excessively hot causing damage to the power train components.
* You Must use a WATT METER to check a new system to ensure that the manufacturer's recommended specifications are not exceeded and that the motor is suitable for your application
* YOU MUST confirm that the ESC program settings - especially the timing, are correct before running the motor.
* During the watt meter test, if the maximum current (Amps) is close to, or has reached, the maximum current for the motor before you have reached the full (open) throttle position DO NOT continue with the test. You should reduce the diameter and / or pitch of the propellor and retest
* Exceeding the motor specifications will damage the motor and / or ESC and battery. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
* We are unable to uphold the manufacturer's warranty if for any reason the motor has been modified, or used outside of the manufacturer's specification.