This is a Motor, Esc prop combination for 3S and is suitable for flying wings, pusher jets and twin motor aircraft requiring 6 inch props.
* A2212-6T 2200kv Motor
* 30amp Pro ESC
* APC-E 6 x 5.5 260watts - 26amps
The above performance figures are provided as a guide only. The actual performance of the depends on many factors such as battery quality for example a higher C rated pack will give higher figures just as a lower rated pack will give lower figures, incorrect timing of the ESC, temperature, unbalanced propellor, poor installation, poor wiring and electrical integrity and also inadequate cooling airflow over the ESC heatsink all have an impact on the performance of the motor. We recommend that you always use a Watt Meter to test the current draw of your power system. All of our data was obtained using batteries in good condition that were fully charged.
*Brushless motors do not need to be ‘run in’. Do not run any motor on ‘bench test’ for longer than 20 seconds. The motor and ESC may get excessively hot causing damage to the power train components.
* We recommend using a WATT METER to check a new system to ensure that the manufacturer's recommended specifications are not exceeded.
* YOU MUST confirm that the ESC program settings - especially the timing, are correct before running the motor.
* During the watt meter test, if the maximum current (Amps) is close to, or has reached, the maximum current for the motor before you have reached the full (open) throttle position DO NOT continue with the test. You should reduce the diameter and / or pitch of the propellor and retest
* Exceeding the motor specifications will damage the motor and / or ESC and battery. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
* We are unable to uphold the manufacturer's warranty if for any reason the motor has been modified, or used outside of the manufacturer's specification