The Boost range of brushless outrunner motors has recently been added to our catalogue. Designed in Germany, these motors will appeal to all modellers seeking the highest technical standards for top performance, strength and sustained reliability provided by other quality brands like Hyperion and Hacker.
Recognising that a motor performs at its best when cool, this unique design has an open structure that forces the airflow directly to the stator and windings to maximise heat dissipation. Since no gearbox is required, these direct drive motors run practically wear-free.
To help the modeller make the right motor choice, this manufacturer (like E-flite) has created a range comparable to the most popular IC engine sizes widely used in aeromodelling from the Boost 10 through to the Boost 180. The range covers everything from 100g slow-fliers and '50 class' aerobatic models, to gliders and even 50cc petrol/gas conversions.
The design of the Boost 120, 140, 160 and 180 motors enables the propellor to be mounted directly onto the partially threaded shaft. These motors have an integrated, strong but lightweight, aluminum 4-point ring mount which allows easy attachment to your model.
The motors in the Boost 10 to 90 range are supplied with a taper-fit collet type prop adaptor and cross mount.
Perfectly fits Airplanes:
- 3D Aerobatic up to 4,5kg
- Aerobatic up to 5,0kg
- Sport/Scale up to 7,0kg
The BOOST 120 motor is a powerful replacement for:
- 20cc glow engines
- 25 -30cc gas engines
* 80mm outside diameter for higher torque and less radial force
* Shorter in length for better useability
* 28 Poles for smooth and interrupt-free running
* High Quality ball bearings supporting the shaft
* Very large ball bearing to support the rotating can
* Integrated prop support for best fit
* Perfect ventilation all over for cool running and consistant power
* Ready-to-use motor, comes with aluminum machined 4-point ring mount
For best performance, we recommend the use of LEMONRC or RED POWER LiPo batteries
|Size (mm )||
80 x 60
|Shaft-Diameter (mm) / Thread||
10.0 / M10
|Revolutions per Volt/Min. (KV)||
|Max. Load (20 Sec.)||
|Brushless ESC (recommended)||
8 -10, 3700 -6100mAh
z.B. 2-Blade, 19x12, 20x10
* Specifications are subject to change without notice