Previous generations of rechargeable batteries suffered a number of limitations, i.e. capacity, high self-discharge rates, (both NiCd and Nickel Metal Hydride), poor current delivery and drop off at lower temperatures. Sanyo have addressed all these issues with their new Eneloop cells. Added to this is an extended service life of up to 1000 cycles.
This 'AAA' pack is ideal for those applications where space is limited or low weight is a prime consideration.
* Small and reliable
* Very Low Discharge (up to 85% charge remaining after 1 year)
* Sanyo Eneloop 800 4.8V AAA Nimh RX
* Configuration: Flat (4 in a row)
* Standard charge: 80mA for 12 hours
* Fast charge 800mAh for 1.2 hours
* Dimensions: L44 x W40 x H10mm
* Weight: 51g
These excellent Eneloop cells have an extremely low self discharge rate, higher current delivery, capability and a superior performance at low temperatures, particularly important when flying in colder conditions.