This is the new Lemon 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver NO PINS.Lemon Receiver quality is guaranteed as all products have been tested to be compatible with Spektrum DSM2 .All Lemon Receivers are full range including the Light series and in practice match or better the range of other comparable DSM2 receivers under the same conditions.Lemon receivers have the identification of connections,plug orientation and switch function printed on the PC board or the case.
* No pin Design for advanced user customisation
* Super light weight
* Compatible with DSM2 aircraft radio and module systems
* Satellite port
* Compact design
* Type:DSM2 Compatible Full Range Receiver
* Number of Channel:6
* Modulation:DSM2 Compatible
* Band:2.4 GHz
* Dimension:25mm x 18mm x 11mm
* Weight: Main Receiver 2.7grams
* Voltage Range:3.45v - 10.2v
* Plug bind plug into receiver.
* Provide power to the esc and the LED will flash quickly.
* Enter bind mode on transmitter and ensure distance of 2 meters from receiver.A Solid LED light means binding is completed.
* Remove the bind plug.
* Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
* Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on.
* Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
* Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
* Press the side push button to memorize failsafe settings.
* Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
* Remove bind plug.
* Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
* Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.
This is not a Spektrum receiver or design copy and is not supported by Spektrum or Horizon Hobby.The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby.This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Receiver quality is guaranteed.