This GT Power portable battery charger/power supply features a standard USB output port that may be connected to any portable device (such as a mobile phone) that can be charged from a USB port at 5V/1A. Input power is supplied by any 1-6S lithium pack. The charger has an integrated low-volt cut-off circuit to prevent over discharge.
* Connects to the balance lead on 2-6S lithium batteries
* The USB output will be cut off automatically when the battery voltage falls below 3.0V and at the same time the LED will display 'SOP'
* Uses the popular standard-size USB “A” connector (approximately 4mm x 12mm)
* Input Voltage: DC 7.5V - 25.2V
* Output Voltage/Current: 5V/1000mA
* Battery meter voltage precision: +0.01V~-0.01V
* Test for 1-6S LiPo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe battery
This is a neat and useful device for topping up your phone battery when you're down at the flying field - just remember to take your charging lead with you!