This is the FrSky Taranis X9E Mode-2 EURO style Transmitter, Frsky has set a new standard with this transmitter using there well known frequency hopping ACCST technology that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability.The X9E also mixes the power of open source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral slider pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.Featuring dual screens with telemetry information displayed on a dedicated OLED screen at the top of the transmitter.Each radio ships with the newest firmware version to support haptic vibration feedback. This combo includes the FrSky X6R 16ch Receiver with SBUS and Smart Port.
Straight out of the box the Taranis X9E is perfectly able to satisfy the requirements of any sport flier as well as the most advanced user. The software has been developed especially for FrSky by RC experts and enthusiasts from the OpenTX RC software community.
The Taranis X9E has a factory built-in version of the very latest FrSky ACCST 2.4GHz module. It can also accommodate an external Spektrum DM9 DSM2 aircraft module allowing the use of Spektrum 2.4GHz receivers.One of the best features of the X9E is its full telemetry capability, there are 3 different programmable fail safe modes and receiver lock.You can also pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
This ground breaking unit has been designed in collaboration with practical specialists of all RC hobby disciplines and promises to deliver a very special experience for every user as well as being rugged and durable. The most important aspect for any transmitter is maintaining a rock solid connection with the receiver FrSky knows many things can affect the connection between transmitter and receiver so RSSI (receiver signal strength indication) is incorporated into all telemetry receivers allowing the user to monitor signal strength and receive an alert before signal quality becomes critical.
In addition to RSSI, the Taranis X9E has other safety features. Receiver Lock allows you to lock a specific model in the transmitter to one and only one receiver. The Taranis has three different types of failsafe. 1 - hold last known commands, 2 - go to a programmed state (cut throttle, flaps down, etc.), 3 - no output. (triggers flight controllers with "go home" feature). The RSSI feature means you probably won't ever use the failsafe. Voice alerts - just like having a copilot the transmitter will give you voice alerts on speaker or through the headphone jack. Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down, thermal mode entered, etc. can all be set up with human recorded voice of your creation, or sound packages shared online from other enthusiasts.
The open-source software for the Tarnis X9E has been developed by enthusiasts in the RC community. The programmers of the transmitter’s firmware and companion software which runs on Linux, Windows, and Macintosh are very receptive to input and requests from users. There are no limitations based on marketing decisions. If you can think of it, chances are the Taranis is capable of doing it. With 60 model memories, lots of mixes, 9 flight modes, sequencing, servo speed, programmed delay all kinds of triggers, and the ability to assign any channel to anything, it is hard to come up with something this radio can't do. With this level of complexity, you would think the programming would be a real nightmare, but thanks to the forward thinking of the open source community this is not a problem. Programs can be shared freely via the USB port on the back of the Taranis.
Are you heavily invested in another RF system? No worries, the Taranis has a normal JR style module socket on the back that will accept modules for other transmitting protocols. In the model setup you simply tell the system if you are using the external module, and it shuts down the internal FrSky module. Now you can use your Futaba, Spektrum, JR, Aisin, and other receivers if you have a transmitter module that fits in a JR style module bay.
* Color OLED top mounted display for basic telemetry data
* Brand new gimbals with improved feel
* New navigation via buttons and rotary encoder
* Bluetooth (not yet supported via computers)
* 6 potentiometers and 8 switches
* 2 pot slots and 8 switch slots for extension
* Swing Out Arms for Harness
* Antenna Status Detection and Adjustment
* Real-time Flight Data Logging
* Switch Numbers Extendable
* Full Telemetry RSSI alarms (warns you of signal reception problems before disaster can strike)
* Self test of the transmitter antenna
* 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
* 60 model memories
* 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
* 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
* Voice or custom sound alerts
* USB and SD card slot for system expansion
* Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current 2.4GHz systems
* Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
* State-of-the-art open source software
* Super low latency for ultra quick response (9ms)
* Real-time data logging
* Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol)
* JR style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
* Selectable flight mode (1, 2, 3, or 4)
* 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
* Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
* Standard trainer jack
* ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 60MHz
* Sticks and pots can be calibrated by the end user
* Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)
* Integrates with CompanionTX – a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup. #
* USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX.
* Model: Taranis X9E
* Number of channels: Up to 16
* Operating voltage range: 6~15V (2S, 3S LiPos are acceptable)
* Operating current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlight are on)
* Operating temperature: -10 ~ 60 degreesC
* Model memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
Whats in the box
* Taranis X9E Transmitter Mode-2 Throttle left
* 2000mAh NiMH Low Self Discharge Battery
* Battery Charger Adapter
* Neck Strap
* Travel Case
* X6R 6/16 channel Receiver with Sbus and Smart Port
|EAN / Barcode||9900000864941|