FMS 1700MM F4U CORSAIR BLUE ARTF WARBIRD W/O TX/RX/BATT
The FMS Corsair airframe features a removable 2 piece wing that is simplistic in attachment and connection, the new FMS ‘multi-pin plugs' mean that the complex wiring is now just a single connection per wing and not the usual plate full of spaghetti normally seen in lesser airframes.
The large cockpit is adorned with the full complement of dials and levers and the hand painted pilot finishes the effect. The chrome spinner and reinforced nylon four blade propeller really does give a purposeful look and assist in giving rise to the knick name of the ‘whistling death'.
As you would expect, the huge brushless out- runner motor is mated with a top quality ESC enabling stunning flight performance.
New metal gear servos handle all the control surfaces and are fast with great centering performance. The resulting flight performance gives a finesse unseen in a model in this class. Order the 1700 Series F4U Corsair today and steal the limelight at your airfield.
FMS F4U Corsair Features:
- Massive 1700mm wingspan for true scale appearance and performance
- 25g digital metal gear servos for elevator, rudder, ailerons
- 17g hybrid metal gear servos flaps and steering
- 9g servos for gear doors
- NEW FMS 2 Heavy duty rotating servoless electric retracts
- Huge 85A ESC with EC5 connector and 5060-300Kv motor
- New 8A internal SBEC
- 17" super scale 4 blade propeller with spinner
- Split flaps
- Retractable tail gear
- Wingspan: 1700mm/66.9in
- Overall Length: 1,480mm/52.2in
- Flying Weight: Around 4,700g
- Motor Size: Brushless 5060-KV300
- ESC: 85A with 5A SBEC & 6A UBEC
- Servo: 25g Servo x 8, 17g Servo x 1
- CG (center of gravity): 90mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 17 x 10
- Assembly Time: 1.5 hours
- Material: Durable EPO