Foam armour is designed to be used on parts the of models that are subject to wear and tear. it sets to a tough waterproof skin increasing strength
It is a thick water based resin that sets to produce an attractive, durable, scratch resistant coating on foam to prevent dings, wear & disintegration. It dries to a surface that can be painted & glued easily and will reduce damage. 250ml covers 0.7 sqm.
• Creates a hard durable surface layer on foam and wood
• Ideal for model aircraft, scenics etc.
• Easy to apply
• Seals surfaces, gaps and foam edges to prevent disintegration
• Can be over-coated or mixed with acrylic paint
• Is easily glued and worked
• Can be used to bond scatter materials as it dries