- White colour is much easier to add a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes
- Translucent allowing models to be creatively lit from within
- Takes paint or decals extremely well
- More durable than previous Flite Test foam products
- Folded sheet size: 30x20in x 8.5mm
- Open sheet size: 30x40in x 8.5mm
- Carton size: 30.5x20.5x11.0in
- Carton weight: 15lbs
Maker Foam is a new foam board material developed by Flite Test to be the ultimate rapid build material. The culmination of 8 years of evolution Maker Foam is the superior material for creating not only model aircraft but every kind of DIY project including rapid prototyping. The new facing material (paper backing) is now bright white and is designed to take paint or decals extremely well. Now all of your models and designs can start with a base colour of white which is much easier to have a beautiful model when adding a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes. The new material is also somewhat translucent allowing it to be creatively lit from within by LED for better orientation while flying at dusk. In addition to being waterproof Maker Foam is also more durable than previous Flite Test foam products.
Previous Flite Test foam board came in single 30x20 sheets, however Maker Foam, although it ships in a 30"x 20" box, the sheets unfold into 30"x 40" sheets. This gives you twice the surface area for larger builds!
Weights & Dimensions