- Durable Elapor moulded foam construction.
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- M-Space technology guarantees a high-strength fuselage.
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior.
- 4 / 5-channel control for aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle, and optional tow release.
- Flight time of approximately 35 minutes without thermals.
What's in the Box
- 1x Elapor fuselage parts set.
- 1x Wing set with embedded GRP wing-joiner support.
- 1x Aluminium wing joiner.
- 1x Elevator and tailplane set.
- 1x Canopy-frame and glider nose cone.
- 1x Clear cockpit canopy.
- 1x Hardware and linkage set.
- 1x Decal sheet.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1x Plastic parts set.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x Permax BL-O 3516-0850 brushless motor (# 33 3231).
- 1 x MULTIcont BL-40 S-BEC speed controller (# 7 2285).
- 1 x Battery: Li-BATT FX 3/1-2200 (M6) (# 15 7351).
- 2 x Nano Pro MG servo (# 6 5119).
- 2 x Tiny-MG servo (# 6 5122).
- 1 x Suitable transmitter and receiver combo.
Product DescriptionWith its pleasant handling and excellent performance the Solius offers tremendous flying pleasure, whether you're a weekend flyer or a pro-standard pilot. It matters not if you're looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics, the Solius always gives a good account of itself, although this is no accident! Bristling with many new and innovative features the Elapor Solius sets entirely new standards for this class of aeroplane and will quickly become a favourite that you'll fly over and over again.
|All-up weight - glider (g):||1250|
|All-up weight - EP version (g):||1450|
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Write Your Own Review