F3P World Champion Gernot Bruckmann with the internationally successful Extra Aircraft Company and the talents of the Mirco Pecorari design studio have created an aerobatic model aircraft that has been tailor made for pilots who know what they want, know how to fly, and desire the very best 3D performance that is possible to get from a stunning out and out pattern and freestyle aerobat. That model is the Extra 330SC and if you add Multiplex world-class design and manufacturing experience to the heady mix of talent, the package is further enhanced by a powerful and extremely solid Elapor airframe that sets new standards in the 1.2m class. Its versatile too, and with exceptional longitudinal stability, very precise, conventional, F3A-style aerobatics are a joy to perform. This, then, is a model youll instantly fall in love with and one whose secrets will make you look so good, you'll be reluctant to share them.
* Fast 6-hour build time.
* Designed by Gernot Bruckmann.
* Rigid M-Frame fuselage construction.
* Stiff carbon tube wing spar and coiled CFRP joiner.
* Two piece plug-in wing panels for easy transport and storage.
* Removeable canopy hatch for convenient battery access.
* Airframe moulded in robust ELAPOR foam.
* Tough carbon fibre undercarriage.
* Suits a 3S 2600mAh LiPo.
* Pilot figure and instrument panel.
What's in the Box
* Elapor fuselage parts set.
* Elapor tailplane set.
* Elapor wing panel set.
* CFRP spar set.
* CFRP undercarriage.
* Plastic wheel spat set.
* Wheel set.
* Spinner cone.
* Plywood M-Frame.
* Tinted canopy.
* Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages and pushrods).
* Vinyl decal sheet.
* Comprehensive instruction manual.
Required to Complete
* 5-channel minimum transmitter and receiver combo.
* 4 x Hitec HS-82MG servos.
* 3S 2600mAh LiPo battery.
* Suitable 3S LiPo compatible charger.
* Permax BL-O 3520-0920 brushless motor.
* MULTIcont BL-55 S-BEC ESC.
* 14 x 7" APC-E propeller.