Wingspan: 680 mm; Length: 675 mm; Weight approx.: 328 g; Motor: Brushless; Battery: LiPo 2s 7,4V; Radio: 4 channels
Elevator, Rudder, Aileron, Motor
Developed by Philipp Steinbach the Sbach 342 is a purebred carbon-fiber plane. It can be found in it just a few metal parts. The engine is a Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A with 315 hp. The six-cylinder engine drives an adjustable composite propeller with 203 cm diameter. It brings the empty Sbach 342 to 655 kg. Compared to the other two-seaters on the market it weighs 60 to 140 kg less. With 7,75 m Length and 6,67 m Wingspan and it is also the smallest of its kind. The maximum takeoff weight is 999 kg.
Our model of the Sbach 342 is made of EPP in foamed construction. Outstanding flight performance and unmatched attention to detail mark the Sbach 342. The model is designed for outdoor use under normal wind conditions. The model is controlled by elevator, rudder, aileron and motor control. Elevator and ailerons are designed as a gapless Elastoflaps to achieve the maximum rudder effect. The model goes clean through all the maneuvers and is always easy to control.
The Sbach 342 is prefabricated to 95%, the decor is already applied to the model. All components such as servos, 12A FlyFun ESC and brushless motor are already installed in the model. Likewise, the servo linkages are incorporated in the model ready to fly. The Main wing is fitted with a screw on the fuselage. The model is powered by a brushless outrunner with 2.000kV in direct drive. In the air, the model offers uncompromising steering and aerobatic capability. The perfect finish completes the overall appearance of our Hype Sbach 342.
• Scale replica of the aerobtic airplane Sbach 342
• Powerful LiPo brushless drive system with high efficiency
• All servos and linkages are installed ready to fly
• 2.000kV motor & 12A BL ESC are installed ready to fly
• Just a few steps are needed for getting airborne
• Assembly without glue
• Fuselage, main wing and tail are made of the lightweight and strong material EPP
• Elevator and ailerons designed as gapless elastoflaps
• Canopy with magnet locking system
• True scale 3 blade propeller
• Foamed parts for fuselage, main wing and tail made of EPP
• 4 micro servos
• 2.000kV Brushless motor
• 12A LiPo brushless ESC
• 4 channel radio system
• nVision LiPo battery 7,4V / 900mAh, NVO1801
• X-Treme Charger LiPo X7 Plus, 082-6066