From Pearl Harbor through 1942, the F4F Wildcat was the only U.S. fighter in the Pacific theater capable of thwarting the advances of Japan's naval air forces. And though it was slower and less maneuverable than the vaunted Zero, the rugged Wildcat helped a skilled pilot overcome the performance gap and live to fight another day.
The classic ParkZone® F4F 1.0m Wildcat parkflyer returns as a great flying warbird you can enjoy almost anywhere. Modeled after a plane flown by Lieutenant Commander Edward "Butch" O'Hare-the U.S. Navy's first flying ace-a legendary warbird comes to life with authentic detail such as a realistic paint scheme, simulated engine and cowl flaps, molded wheels tucked into the fuselage and more. Its flight performance is equally impressive thanks to the full 4-channel control and ample power provided by its 480-size brushless motor system.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model features a Spektrum receiver integrated with AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence for the remarkable sense of stability and precision larger, expertly tuned aircraft enjoy.
If this is your first scale model or would like an extra margin of safety while getting familiar with the airplane, optional SAFE® Select flight protection can be enabled. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2®
- 1300-2200mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery with EC3™ Connector
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
- (1) Parkzone F4F Wildcat BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum DSMX Receiver
- (1) Programmable 30A Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- (1) 480-size Brushless, 960Kv Outrunner Motor
- (4) 9-Gram Sub-micro Servos
- (1) User Manual