This stunning 1.2m replica of the Razorback P-47D perfectly captures the power and presence of this one of a kind warbird. And because it comes equipped with an AS3X receiver that features optional SAFE Select technology, pilots of almost any skill level will find it is as much fun to fly as it is to look at.
This model features a stunning level of detail and we think you will have a tough time finding another RC replica of this iconic warbird that looks as good as this one. The expertly applied trim scheme is that of a P-47 that flew with the 510th Sq., 405th Fighter Group during World War II. It is complemented by moulded panel lines and machine gun details as well as engine details in the nose. You also get an assortment of payloads you can attach to mounting stations under the wings and fuselage. These include 2 bombs, 2 rocket pods and a centerline drop tank. All snap into place and can be attached or removed in seconds, no tools or glue required.
Powerful 15-Size BL Motor with a 4-Blade Prop and 40A ESC
This high-output motor system delivers thrilling speed and climb performance. The efficient 4 blade prop also serves as one of the models realistic scale details.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If you are new to flying scale aircraft or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you have the option of enabling SAFE Select features like self-leveling and angle limits. No programming is required. All you do is change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
Along with its many other scale details, the model comes out of the box with functional flaps and electric retracts that are already installed for you. Details on the landing gear struts and wheels add to the realism.
If you dont want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver. You can even fine-tune its AS3X settings if you have the Spektrum programming interface and a compatible programming cable
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
* Pitch and Bank Angle Limits These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
* Automatic Self-Leveling Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
* Easy Switch Assignment – No Programming Required The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
* Fast, easy assembly
* Functional flaps and electric retracts
* Spektrum AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE® Select technology
* Molded panel lines, machine gun details, engine details and more
* Realistic 510th Sq, 405th Fighter Group trim scheme
* Includes snap-on bombs, rocket pods and drop tank
* Durable Z-Foam airframe
* Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos
* Wingspan:1200mm / 47.25in
* Overall Length:1066mm / 42in
* Flying Weight:1570g / 55.5oz
* Motor Size:15 size Brushless motor, 880 KV
* Recommended Battery:2200-3000mah 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po
Required To Complete
* 6+ channel DSMX transmitter
* 2200mAh 3S LiPo battery with an EC3 connector andsuitable charger