The North American P-51 Mustang was, without a doubt, one of the most famous WWII fighter aircraft. As a symbol of Allied air power, this single seater aircraft was fitted with the legendary Merlin engine - giving it unmatched range and airspeed. Protecting bombers on extended missions, these aircraft were a welcome sight for the bomber crews. Arrows Hobby overcame great difficulties to faithfully replicate the P-51 from riveted panels, machine guns, engine exhaust pipes and retractable landing gear and flaps. Arrows Hobby also spent great engineering effort with the airframe, the glue-less construction makes getting the aircraft ready for flight an extremely simple process, while the 40A ESC, 3536-850KV power system gives the P-51 incredible performance. Ready for any scale manoeuvres, the Arrows Hobby P-51 is your key to becoming the ace at your field.
* Power system- 3536 850KV Motor, 40A ESC
* High power-to-weight ratio
* Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
* Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
* 6 x Pre-installed high quality servos
* Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
* Removable auxiliary fuel tank, bombs and rocket pods
* High-strength airframe.
* Easy assembly.
* Water-based paint.
* Length: 961mm / 37.83in
* Wingspan: 1100mm / 43.31in
What's in the Box
* Factory assembled and painted fuselage
* Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
* Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor
* Pre-installed 40amp esc with XT60 connector
* Pre-installed electric retracts
* Scale 4-blade propeller and spinner set
* Elevator spar
* Removable fuel tanks
* Screw and push rod set
* Instruction manual
Required to Complete
* Radio System: 6 channel Transmitter and receiver
* Flight battery: Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
* Suitable Lipo charger