This is the new Valiant 1.3metre park flyer,it is a downsized version of the big Hangar 9 Valiant 30cc ARF. Like its giant scale sibling, it has the inherent stability of a classic high wing model but with more modern lines and larger control surfaces that can provide sporty response when you want it.
The Valiant has Versatile Performance and Functional Flaps Some days you just want to unwind with some touch and goes. Others, you want to push the limits with aerobatics. The models light wing loading, functional flaps and powerful brushless motor give you a big performance envelope to play with so, mild or wild, you can do it all.
The high output power system delivers thrilling performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery. You can use a wide variety of other 3S battery sizes too. The big, easy to access battery compartment can accommodate everything from 1300mAh to 3000mAh packs.
The model is designed to accept an optional float set. Installation takes just a few minutes and all the necessary hardware is included.
* Based on the popular Hangar 9 Valiant
* Optional SAFE Select flight mode for newer pilots
* Wide flight envelope with sporty performance
* Functional flaps installed
* Powerful 480-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
* Spektrum AS3X receiver with SAFE Select technology installed
* 6 micro servos installed
* Durable aluminum landing gear with wheel pants
* Optional float set available
* Constructed of durable Z-Foam Material
* Wingspan: 1350mm (53 inches)
* Length: 960mm (38 inches)
* Flying Weight: 1135 grams (40oz)
* Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner 960 kv
* Propeller Size: 11.75X8
* Servos: SV80
* Recommended Motor Battery: 1300-3000mah 3 cell 11.1 volt (not included)
Required to Complete
* 5+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology
* 1300mAh - 3000mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
* Suitable charger