Built entirely from interlocking laser-cut foam parts with strong carbon reinforcements. The foam has a tough pre-printed skin that greatly improves its wear resistance. Brightly color printed on all sides, the airplane can be built in several color combinations. The illustrated instructions make assembly easy, even for the novice. The airplane has a broad speed range, from a slow walk to over 50 MPH. With mild settings on the controls, even a low time pilot can be successful. Launching is very simple, just a light underhand toss and you are off. Landings couldn't be simpler or slower the airplane can be dropped right at your feet. The stock setup is for ailerons and elevator. The built-up foam fuselage is a stronger and lighter design for faster assembly and comes finished right out of the box.
* Minimal assembly required-flight ready in as little as 3 hours.
* Laser-cut 3mm Depron parts for optimum strength and minimum weight.
* uses top-quality engineering and materials in everything they make .
* you always get the maximum level of value and fun .
* Rigid A-frame fuselage construction .
* Improved foam material for great stiffness and durability.
* Wing Span: 940mm
* Overall Length: 750mm
* Flying Weight:275g
Required to Complete
* Motor Size: 2208/34 Brushless Outrunner Motor
* Radio: 4-channel radio
* Servos: 5－8 g micro Servo
* Prop Size: 8 x 4
* Speed Control: 18 Amp Brushless ESC
* Recommended Battery: 2 cells 7.4V 800-1000mAh Li-po