The E-flite Mini Convergence VTOL is a compact version of its larger counterpart with refined flight control software that makes it even easier to transition between multirotor and airplane flight so you can fly in more places and smaller spaces.
VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) RC models are usually a mixed bag when it comes to performance. If they are stable, their speed and agility is often lack luster. If they are nimble, pilots have to work harder to transition between multirotor and airplane flight. The E-flite® Convergence® VTOL aircraft change all that. Their unique designs and exclusive flight control software give you the best of both agility and stability while making the transition between multirotor and airplane flight so simple and predictable that you will feel comfortable and confident even on your first flight.
The E-flite® Mini Convergence® VTOL is a more compact version of its larger counterpart that you can fly in more places and smaller spaces-including indoors. Its smaller size, quiet brushless motors and refined flight control software makes it less intimidating and easier to fly in multirotor mode indoors, plus it's easier than ever to transition between multirotor and airplane flight outdoors. The Mini Convergence uses a simple and sleek delta-wing design with three brushless motors-two rotating motors on the wing and a fixed-position motor in the tail. In multirotor flight, the wing-mounted motors rotate up into the vertical position to provide lift and flight control along with the motor in the tail. In airplane flight, the wing-mounted motors rotate forward into the horizontal position and the model's elevons take over pitch and bank/roll control. You also get impressive yaw control in airplane flight with differential thrust from the motors.
* Multirotor versatility and sport plane agility
* Takes off and lands vertically in small areas
* Compact size so it can be flown in more places and smaller spaces, including indoors
* Exclusive and refined flight control system makes it incredibly easy to fly
* Automatic transition between multirotor and airplane flight
* Stability and Acro modes provide a wide range of flight performance
* Super-simple transmitter setup-no complex programming required
* Spektrum™ serial receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
* Powerful brushless motors compatible with 3S 800mAh batteries
* Outstanding speed, climb and aerobatic performance
* Included decals offer multiple trim scheme options
* Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe
* FPV-ready (recommended camera and video transmitter sold separately)
Required to Complete
* Full Range 6+ Channel DSMX Transmitter
* 800mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
* Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the box?
* Mini Convergence VTOL BNF Basic
* Spektrum DSMX Serial Receiver with Diversity
* 6A Brushless ESCs
* Sub-Micro, (2) Micro Servos
* Brushless Outrunners
* User Manual