The Multiplex Heron is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When required the efficient Permax brushless motor and folding propeller (supplied in this RR version) deliver plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the Heron provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether you’re a weekend pilot or an 'old hand', indeed as a Heron owner you’ll enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics - all performed with elegance and precision. The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / aluminium tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. Flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child's play, whilst improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling. Our tip is fit this exciting electric glider with our MULTIGyro G3, which effortlessly compensates for the effects of gusts and turbulence. The gyro gives you the sensation of piloting a perfectly trimmed, much larger model through the air.
* Weight:1300grams glider
* Weight: 1500grams electric glider
* Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow).
* Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling.
* Innovative CFRP / aluminium tubular spar for strong, stiff wings.
* GRP M-Space techology for a rigid fuselage.
* Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit.
* Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport.
* Just add battery and receiver.
Whats in the box
* Factory-assembled model with decals applied.
* Pre-installed Permax BL-O 3516-0850 motor.
* Pre-installed MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC speed controller.
* Pre-assembled 12 x 6" folding propeller.
* pre-installed Nano-S servos.
* pre-installed Tiny-S servos.
* Set of pre-installed servo extension leads.