Semi-Scale model of the american plane – Ideal RC models for the beginners to RC
Tough but light EPP foam construction. Assembly time is a few hours. Airplane has a large wing area that makes it easy to fly. It takes off from a smooth surface or with a hand launch. It‘s easy to land. Main landing gear snaps into position.
Models come painted as shown, with no decals to apply.
* Wingspan: 1200 mm
* Length: 840 mm
* Flying weight: from 470 g
Required To Complete:
* Cyanoacrylate glue and Activator Spray
* Brushless motor 80 W (KV 1400-1500 2S, diameter 28 mm, length 15 mm, weight 30 g)
* Speed controller 12 A
* 4 Channel RC Set with 4 Micro Servos
* Battery: NiMh 600 mAh 8,4V or 2 cell lipo 800 to 1100 mAh