This is the new Space Shuttle made in Germany by Miniprop. It is a profile model with particularly good flight characteristics making it suitable for beginners and experienced fliers looking for a fun model. Although it is relatively fast flying at full throttle, it is also extremely good natured at low speeds. A transmitter with delta/elevon mixing is required.
Designed around a 120W brushless motor, the airframe is produced entirely from EPP and has a target flying weight of 350g. The 685mm/26.96in wing is flat profile.The overall design allows a quick build, robust structure using standard CA or hot melt glue.
The design of the kit allows for straightforward construction in approximately 3-4 hours with minimal previous experience. This kit uses the latest solid-colour-throughout EPP to provide excellent crash resistance, durability and visibility.
* Full EPP construction - almost indestructable
* Clean cut, solid-colour Flexipor/EPP foam parts
* Stable delta wing design with elevon (aileron/elevator) control
* Repairs easily with standard CA
* Builds in 1 to 2 evenings
* Wingspan: 685mm / 26.96in
* Length: 950mm / 37.40in
* Flying Weight:350g / 12.34oz
* RC functions: min 3-channel - ailerons, elevator, throttle
* Clean, pre-cut and pre-coloured EPP airframe parts - only 7 pieces
* Accessory pack including hinges, clevises, ply motor mount, carbon rods etc.
* Assembly instructions
* Motor: 120W brushless outrunner
* ESC: 20A (dependent on motor/prop/battery combination)
* Prop: 9 x 4.7SF (dependent on motor choice)
* Servos: 2 x 9g
* Battery: 2S (7.4V) or 3S (11.1V) 1300~1600mAh LiPo (dependent on motor/prop combination)
* RC System: TX/RX 4-channel with delta mix
* Glue: Standard CA or hot melt glue
Our recommended 2S LiPo power system:
* Motor: A2212-10T 1400KV brushless motor
* ESC: 20A Basic
* Prop: GWS 9 x 4.7SF
* Servos: 2 x GoTeck 9g GS-9018
* Battery: 1600mAh 2S (7.4V) LiPo