This is the new Piper 90 made in Germany by Miniprop. It is a profile model loosely based on a true classic - the ever popular - Piper Cub. The high wing design makes this model extremely easy to fly making it an ideal choice for beginners. It is very stable flier but can also perform simple aerobatics.
Designed around a 50-80W brushless motor, the airframe is produced entirely from EPP and has a target flying weight of 200g. The overall design allows a quick build, robust structure using standard CA or hot melt glue.
The design of the kit allows for straightforward construction in approximately 3-4 hours with minimal previous experience. This kit uses the latest solid-colour-throughout EPP to provide excellent crash resistance, durability and visibility.
* Full EPP construction - almost indestructable
* Clean cut, solid-colour Flexipor/EPP foam parts
* Stable high wing design with aileron/elevator/rudder control
* Repairs easily with standard CA
* Builds in 1 to 2 evenings
* Wingspan: 900mm / 35.43in
* Length: 570mm / 22.44in
* Flying Weight:200g / 7oz
* RC functions: min 4-channel - ailerons, elevator, rudder, throttle
* Clean, pre-cut and pre-coloured EPP airframe parts
* Accessory pack including hinges, clevises, ply motor mount, carbon rods etc.
* Assembly instructions
* Motor: 50-80W (typically) 15-20g brushless outrunner
* ESC: 10-12A (dependent on motor/prop/battery combination)
* Prop: 8 x 4.3SF (dependent on motor choice)
* Servos:4 x 5g (ailerons (2), elevator, rudder)
* Battery: 450 ~ 850mAh 2S (7.4V) LiPo (dependent on motor/prop combination)
* RC System: TX/RX min 4-channel
* Glue: Standard CA or hot melt glue
Our recommended 2S LiPo power system:
* Motor: AP19B 1580KV brushless motor
* ESC: 10A Pro
* Prop: GWS 8 x 4.3 SF
* Servos: 4 X 5g Gening D541BB or 4 x TowerPro SG51R
* Battery: 500~850mAh 2S (7.4V) LiPo