This is the new F16 Vector Jet made in Germany by Miniprop. It is a profile jet featuring vectored thrust. Designed around a 60-80W brushless motor, the airframe is produced entirely from EPP and has a target flying weight of 190g. The 500mm/19.68in wing is flat profile. The overall design allows a quick build, robust structure using standard CA or hot melt glue.
With the motor mounted on the elevator, this model is capable of extreme flip-flop aerobatics and fast or slow flight - the choice is yours. Whatever your flying style, you will be amazed at this model's agility.
The design of the kit allows for straightforward construction in approximately 3-4 hours with minimal previous experience. This kit uses the latest solid-colour-throughout EPP to provide excellent crash resistance, durability and visibility.
* Full EPP construction - almost indestructable
* Clean cut, solid-colour Flexipor/EPP foam parts
* Vectored thrust for amazing aerobatics
* Repairs easily with standard CA
* Builds in 1 to 2 evenings
* Wingspan: 500mm / 19.68in
* Length: 580mm / 22.83in
* Flying Weight:190g / 6.7oz
* RC functions: min 3-channel - ailerons, elevator, throttle
* Clean, pre-cut and pre-coloured EPP airframe parts
* Accessory pack including hinges, clevises, ply motor mount, carbon rods etc.
* Assembly instructions
* Motor: 60-80W (typically) 15-20g brushless outrunner
* ESC: 10-12A (dependent on motor/prop/battery combination)
* Prop: 5 x 5 ~ 7 x 3.5 (dependent on motor choice)
* Servos:4 x 5g (ailerons and elevator)
* Battery: 450 ~ 850mAh 2S (7.4V) LiPo (dependent on motor/prop combination)
* RC System: TX/RX min 3-channel
* Glue: Standard CA or hot melt glue
Our recommended 2S LiPo power system:
* Motor: 15g 2300KV pole and stator brushless motor (stock no. 409431)
* ESC: 10A Pro (stock no. 400211)
* Prop: GWS Hyper Drive 7 x 3.5 (stock no. 411041)
* Servos: 4 X 5g Gening D541BB (stock no. 406031)
* Battery: 500~850mAh 2S (7.4V) LiPo