- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic true-scale colour scheme.
- Beautifully covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fibre engine cowl.
- Eye-catching cockpit detail.
- Hinged cockpit and cargo doors.
- Fixed wing centre section and outboard panels simplify transportation.
- Full hardware pack included.
- Quality, fully sprung metal nose leg.
- Wing tip navigation lights.
- Pre-fitted flaps and control surfaces.
- Recessed aileron and flap leading edges.
- Glider tow release mechanism included.
- Shock-absorbing air-filled tyres.
- Suitable for electric or i.c. power.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 3-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tailplane & fin.
- 1x Clear windscreen moulding and cabin glazing set.
- 1x Pilot and seat set.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Fully sprung nose wheel assembly.
- 1x Main undercarriage unit.
- 2x Air-filled shock-absorbing wheels and tyres.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Pushrod set.
- 1x Conversion mount for electric power.
- 1x Optional tow release mechanism.
- 1x Wing spar set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 35 – 40cc petrol engine or equivalent electric powerset.
- 1x 8-channel computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- 9x Suitable high-quality servos.
Product DescriptionLove them as we do, model flying isn’t just about warbirds, jets and unlimited aerobatic ships, there’s a huge following for everyday aircraft too, especially utility designs; the Transit vans of the sky. Well, fortunately, Seagull long ago cottoned on to the popularity of these workhorses and this is its latest creation. Taking to the air in December 1982 the Cessna 208 Caravan proved so capable that FedEx requested a longer variant (the 208B Cargomaster) which was then developed into the 208B Grand Caravan. It’s a cracking subject that’s perfect for R/C in so many ways, not least because of its fixed tricycle undercarriage, voluminous fuselage, high lift wing, eye-catching detail and overall flyability.
Beautifully realised in conventional balsa, ply and film, Segull’s interpretation captures the essence of the aeroplane in fine style whilst treating us to a raft of desirable features. Cockpit detail, a navigation light set, profiled and recessed control surface leading edges, a sturdy sprung nose leg, opening cockpit and cargo doors, a smattering of scale fittings, a choice of two colour schemes, and heaps more, make this a truly eye-catching choice. With its three-piece (fixed centre-section) wing, it’s practical to assemble at the field, too, requiring just one locking bolt for each outboard panel. All in all, an attractive and highly practical model to add to your fleet.
|Wing area (sq. in):||775|
|All-up weight (lb):||16.8|
Manuals & Parts Explosions
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||kg||16.8lbs|
|Product Wing Area||59dm2||775in2|
|Experience Level||Intermediate / Expert|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Designated outdoor model flying site|
|EAN / Barcode||5051121259490|
|Model Type||High Wing Scale & Semi Scale , Warbirds Scale & Semi Scale|
|RC Vehicle Type||RC Plane|
|Fuel Type||No Motor Supplied|
|Build Level||ARTR Part Assembled|
|wing_span||2200mm / 86inch|
Write Your Own Review
More from Seagull
- Space Walker II 1.6m Wheel Spats (for SEA-19) SGSW212Special Price £12.59 £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- P-47 Wing Tip Light Covers (pair) (for SEA-207) SGP4219Special Price £2.69 £2.24 Regular Price £2.99
- Grumman F8F-2 Bearcat "Navy" 33cc (71in) (SEA-324B) 5500043Special Price £607.98 £506.65 Regular Price £676.00
- Jumper 25-32 Trainer 1.39m (55in) (SEA-15) 5500180Special Price £140.39 £116.99 Regular Price £155.99
- Bucker Bu-133 Jungmeister 1.65m (65in) (SEA-212) 5500156Special Price £406.10 £338.42 Regular Price £461.99