For those who’ve had their DPR Chuckie fix or just fancy something a little larger, the Winner takes you to the next performance level. Designed specifically as a competition chuck glider its large area polyhedral wing and long-coupled layout offer silky-smooth characteristics and a beautifully gentle glide.
A chuck glider is a fantastic tool for teaching beginners the principals of flight, aerodynamics and basic trimming and the Winner serves this purpose beautifully. Get a group of aeromodellers together, give them all a Winner and just watch how they trim and tune their aircraft to achieve flight times that you wouldn’t think possible. The Winner, then – a traditional balsa-built chuck glider with the power to teach, inspire and challenge.
* Outstanding competition inspired flying characteristics.
* Easy build.
* A perfect introduction to model aircraft building and trimming.
* Ideal for indoor (sports hall) or outdoor competitions.
* Flies outdoors in almost any weather.
* Everything included except glue.
* Construction: Balsa
What's in the box
* Laser cut balsa parts set.
* Sandpaper square.
* Sticker set.
* Modelling clay nose weight.
* Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to complete
* Glue (balsa cement, PVA or cyano).