This LiPo checker has several functions. It may be used to check the overall voltage and individual cell voltages of your LiPo pack. It may be mounted in your model to give a clear visual indication of the state of your pack and will also emit a very loud audible continuous beep to indicate under voltage.
On connection the display cycles from the total voltage through the individual cell voltage automatically.
* Push button allows user to change and save low voltage alarm value
* Compact, light weight
* 3-Digit LED display
* Dual buzzer and bright red LED warning light
* Smoke-grey plastic case
* Total voltage display range: 0.6 - 36V
* Cell voltage display range: 0.5 - 4.5V
* Voltage detection precision: +-0.01V
* 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7 - 30V
* Low voltage alarm mode for: 2-8S
* Alarm set value range: OFF, 2.7V ~ 3.8V in 0.1V increments
Especially useful - we think indispensible - for multi-rotor applications where LiPos are used but the battery type is set to NiMH.